Sunday, December 30, 2012

NYC Trip

This is the first time I have ever written a blog from my phone (please excuse any typos). Although, I generally prefer to type with all 10 fingers, I am pretty handy with the thumbs too...so I suppose this will do.

After spending the afternoon/evening in NYC, I was inspired to write. I am now sitting in the train on my way home missing NYC already.

NYC has an energy unlike anywhere else. It was pretty cold and very wind, but the tree at Rockefeller Center and the window displays at Macy's, Sax, Bloomingdales, etc. were wonderful despite the crowds on this eve of New Years eve.

I know this is a business blog and you probably don't care about my trip to NYC- but it made me very happy :).

See, about a year ago, I started working for a company in NJ. After, years and years of working in NYC... Going there every day and loving the vibe... I took a job in NJ. Since that that time not a day has gone by that I don't miss that amazing city so badly. I was (and still am) addicted to the energy, the speed, the smell, the... everything.

Needless to say, each visit is my fix. So, today I got my NYC fix and I wanted to share it with my readers. To that end, I have some pics to upload to the blog so you can enjoy it too.

I am very over due for a real post and I promise that soon. As you know, I have been working on my MBA and it is a lot of work on top of a full time job. So, please forgive.

In the mean time some NYC pic are on the way.

I wish you all a very happy New Year!

Rockefeller Center, NYC December 2012

Macy's, NYC December 2012

Empire State Building and Macy's, NYC December 2012

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...