Saturday, July 19, 2014

Blog Name Change

Hi Readers! It’s been a while since I posted and I have been doing a lot of thinking about the blog. No, I am not considering getting rid of it. Rather, I’d like to expand it. When I first started this healthcare business blog, I was working in healthcare and had more than 15 years in that area. Since then, I started working in another industry and I have learned so much more that I’d like to share.

For these reasons, I am changing the name of the blog and expanding its focus to general business. As healthcare will always be a passion, I don’t plan on abandoning healthcare entirely. I just want more freedom to post about my general discoveries. As indicated by the former blog name, healthcare is business. Accordingly, I am sure that the wide array of topics I plan on writing about will be applicable in many ways.

Anyone who follows me on Twitter may have noticed that the name change already took effect there. If you aren't following me on Twitter and want to the new handle is @HollyDemuro.


I am looking forward to sharing lots of great things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...