Saturday, July 19, 2014

Free Graphic Design Tool

For my first post using the new blog name, I wanted to tell you about a very cool software I recently discovered (actually a co-worker told me about it). I have found this software extremely useful for producing marketing content. For the small business that may not be able to afford professional graphic design, this tool is key!

It is an online software is called Canva. Which will allow the user to easily create free or really affordable professional-looking graphic designs using a variety of templates and images. The tool provides tons of free images and many others for a $1 per image. Designs are created by simple drag and drop and you can even upload your own pictures into the system for use in your designs.

I have been using it a lot. It is very easy to use and a lot of fun. So, if you are looking for a good way to produce affordable graphical content, check it out.


I know this was a short post, but I have to run for now. I need to spend some time planning out some revisions to my work content strategy for 2015… more to come on that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...